Friday, May 28, 2010

Review from Eternal Earth

I have been an avid reader for the last 3 years, mostly non-fiction. In the three years a ran up on a blog spot of The God Emblem.

(http://emblemofjustice.blogspot.com)not sure how I even found it, yet I did. To give a little back round Emblem is a 5% (a tru n liveing, like for real)..I had started copying his blogs for my ex-God to read (he was incarcerated at the time)...he read and said yeah he a tru n living..just is, now this was the beginning of myself getting into 120 (knowledge of self)....and if anyone who knows that studies and IS 120 knows its like new air :)....I honestly can not explain it in words,yet the one that does is Emblem. Just go to his blogspot and enter the real air of life. So anyways he started writing Sketch, not a clue to how it even started for him, all is his blogs are everything and anything of life, reality, related back to 120, its crazy...it freaking makes sense!

So he wrote a book A Sketch of Tranquility, that I received thanks to his Queen, Earth, Maternal, Luminous...to me ultimately Earth! Now before i get into the book, it was actually a blog, every week ( I believe) was a new episode a soap opera in writing. I was OBSESSED i tell you, checking every damn day like a fiend, on the phone analyzing with the ex-God on it (yes he was getting copies too). WE ALL have relationships with everyone in life, mother, sister, friend, boyfriend, husband, daughter, son, cousin....relationships...bonds......I related! Fast forwarding....he stopped writing, WTF....

The book! http://asketchoftranquility.blogspot.com/

Trying my hardest not to harass, I would drop messages to him, when is the next one, blah, blah, nothing! Then the book was coming....too excited. You say all over a book?, INDEED, if you are an avid reader, an experienced reader, not do you just read the book, you wanna know what is up with the author their thoughts, how well they relate to the reader....Em got it! Sketch got me...All relations of everyone in the book, every character, I don't just have one favorite of each character with whom they may relate i love them all, each one got swag:).....Intrigued? Cop it, read it in less than 24 hours.....so it captivates you from beginning to end. I will his audience gets bigger those that don't know are soooooooo missing out.

http://asketchoftranquility.blogspot.com/

I thank you all for taking the time to come through, so do me a favor go check the God and cop the book, thank you so kindly *curtsies*

As always I come as I leave eternally in peace;).....peaceeeeeeeeeeee